Today I have a Whimsical Trees book binding fun fold card. This technique allows me to make a a square card within a standard card. There are so many possibilities for every occasion!
Supplies and Measurements
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock- 4 1/4″ x 11″ score at 5 1/2″ and 6 3/4″
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock- (2) 3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″ and Scraps for trees
- Soft Succulent Cardstock- Scraps for trees
- Basic White Cardstock- (2) 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper- 4 1/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Evening Evergreen ribbon- 6 1/2″
- Evening Evergreen Stamp Pad
- Stampin Blends- Cherry Cobber and Evening Evergreen
- Fold and burnish Cherry Cobbler cardstock at 5 1/2″ and 6 3/4″ folding the 6 3/4″ in the opposite direction.
- Glue that small portion (1 1/4″ x 4 1/4″) down
- Tie a knot in the center of the ribbon.
- Attach ribbon ends to the back of the Designer Series Paper (I use Tear and Tape).
- Attach that to the front of the card as shown in the picture.
- Stamp JOY on the bottom right corner of one of the Basic White pieces. Emboss with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- Attach that to one of the Evening Evergreen pieces.
- Remove the adhesive sheets behind the trees- attach trees as shown in the picture.
- Attach to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the inside sentiment on the other Basic White square. Stamp the holly in the upper left corner.
- Color the holly using Cherry Cobbler and Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Blends.
- Attach the layers to the inside using glue.
- Add three Rhinestones to the front around the trees.
Click on the pictures below to order supplies for this card. Please use Host Code ZQGWJHYW
Thank you for stopping by Fox Hollow Cards. I hope you enjoyed this card. Leave a comment below if you have any questions.