What is Valentine’s Day without Ghirardelli Chocolate? Make these cute matchbook treats using Stampin’ Up! products. The easy directions and supplies are listed below.
- Real Red Cardstock-
- 7 3/8″ x 2 3/4″ score at 3″, 3 1/2″, 6 3/4″
- scrap for heart
- Blushing Bride Cardstock-
- 2 1/2″ x 1/2″
- scrap for hearts
- Sweet Talk DSP
- 2 3/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Fold and burnish cardstock
- Glue DSP on the front flap
- Stamp sentiments on Blushing Bride Cardstock using Real Red ink. Snip the sentiment (Happy to have you in my life) apart.
- Staple the lower flap to the base toward the bottom
- Glue Happy Valentine’s Day sentiment over the staple.
- Punch the hearts using the Punch Pack punches. The scalloped in Blushing Bride and the solid in Real Red. Glue together.
- Glue the snipped sentiment to the red heart on the right half.
- Die cut the Blushing Bride mini hearts from Sweet Heart Dies.
- Attach the three small hearts to the left of the sentiment using mini dimensionals.
- Attach to the front flap with dimensionals.
- Attach the Ghirardelli using tear and tape.
Click on any of the supplies below to add to your order. Please use host code 7KUAMY2Z.
Thank you for checking Fox Hollow Cards. Click here to contact me with any stamping questions or if you are interested in joining my in-person classes.