This is my first attempt at the Box in a Card fun fold. Thanks to fellow Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator Angie Juda, from Chic n Scratch, for the inspiration. I used the In Bloom Bundle and retired Flower and Field Designer Series Paper. There are so many choices using the new Designer Series Papers from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.
- Basic Black Cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ – Score at 4-1/4″ then cut out 2″ square for box placement on the left.
- Flower and Field Designer Series Paper: 5-1/2″ x 1 3/4″
- Lid: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ – Score at just slightly less than 3/4″ on each side.
- Bottom of box: 6″ x 6″ – Score at 2″ on all sides.
- 5 1/2″ x 1/4″ for inside border
- Basic White Cardstock: 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ for oval (scraps), 5-1/2″ x 1-7/8″ (inside)
- Rococo Rose: scraps for die-cutting flowers
- Bumble Bee: scraps for die-cutting flowers
- Just Jade: 5 1/2″ x 1/4″ (outside accent strip) and scraps for die-cutting leaves
Click the pictures below to order the beautiful 2021-2022 Designer Series Papers.