Stampin’ Up!’s new mini catalog is packed with inspiration: eight new suites, 54 brand-new stamp sets, 15 new Designer Series Papers, and lots of new dies, tools, and embellishments. The Country Bouquet Bundle is one of my favorites and just in time for Valentine’s Day. The coordinating Designer Series Paper is beautiful and versatile.
- Basic White Cardstock: Card Base – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 ¼
- Basic White Cardstock: Sentiment- 1 5/8 x 1 ¼
- Basic White Cardstock: Stamped Hearts (stamp 2 times)- 5 ½ x 2
- Sweet Sorbet Card Stock: Layer – 3 3/4 x 4
- Sweet Sorbet Card Stock: Under Love- 1 3/8 x 1 3/4
- Country Flora Lane Designer Series Paper: Layer – 3 1/2 x 3 3/4
- Country Flora Lane Designer Series Paper: Envelope Flap – 5 ½ x 2
- Crinkled Seam Binding: 7″
- Fold and burnish card base.
- Dry emboss front portion of the card base. I used Scripty which is retired.
- Layer and adhere the Country Floral Lane DSP to the Sweet Sorbet piece. Adhere to the card front.
- Die cut the “love” from the Love for You dies using Basic White.
- Glue the small Sweet Sorbet piece to the back of the love die cut piece. Be sure the Sweet Sorbet can be seen through the die cut area.
- Stamp the two hearts onto Basic White 2 times. Stamp with the small heart on the bottom for easier punching. The small heart is Petal Pink, and the larger heart is Sweet Sorbet. Punch with coordinating punch.
- Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color the Crinkled Seam Binding with the Sweet Sorbet dark Stampin blend. Make a bow and attach it with a glue dot.
Click on the pictures below to order supplies to make this card. Please use JANUARY HOST CODE: 99HDZJBX when ordering.
Get free product with every $50 purchase January 5 – February 28, 2023. Click on the picture to see your choices.
Thank you for visiting Fox Hollow Cards. Contact me with any stamping questions. Let me know if you are interested in joining an in-person stamp class.