This week I have a fun book binding card design to share with you. It’s a super simple design which you can use to turn a standard card into a fun fold card! I featured the Peaceful Deer Bundle and Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper. Make this handmade card for any occasion with these simple instructions. Thank you Tina Wardell for the inspiration.
- Cutting & Scoring:
- Cherry Cobbler- 4 ¼” x 11”; scored at 4 ¼” & 5 ½” Binding= 1 ¼”
- Basic Black- (1) 4” x 4”, (1) 1” x 4”, (1) 1 ½” x 4”
- Peaceful Prints DSP (retired)- (1) 3 7/8” x 7/8”, (1) 3 7/8” x 3 7/8”
- Basic White – 3 7/8” x 1 3/8”
- Basic White- 4” x 4” (inner card)
- Basic White scrap for greeting- 2 ¼” x 1”
- Fold and burnish Cherry Cobber Cardstock at 5 ½” and 6 ¾”
- Color ribbon with Cherry Cobbler Stampin Blends
- Add ribbon/knot to the small binding Black Cardstock/DSP mat by folding the ribbon ends around the top and bottom of the mat. I used tear and tape. Attach to card base binding area. Glue the binding area closed.
- Attach Black cardstock and DSP to right side of the Cherry Cobbler Cardstock.
- Emboss the Basic White piece with the Wintry Embossing Folder, attach to coordinating mat and attach to the larger matted DSP piece; punch and attach the deer with Dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting on Basic White Cardstock scrap. Die cut using the label die from All Dressed Up.
- Stamp the inside greeting . I used sentiment from Classic Cloche.
- A added a strip of Designer Series Paper to the bottom of the stamped piece. Attach to the inside of the card.
- Add thee red rhinestones.
Click on the pictures below to order supplies for this card. Please use Host Code RSSWURRU
Thank you for stopping by Fox Hollow Cards. I hope you enjoyed this card. Leave a comment below if you have any questions.