Stampin’ Up! wants to celebrate their 35th anniversary in style! From 3–31 October, anyone who joins our fun crafting community as a new demonstrator can choose either 35% OFF the cost of their Starter Kit or get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit!
New demonstrators can choose one of the following options for their Starter Kit:
Option 1: Get 35% OFF the normal cost of a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $125 USD worth of product for only $64.35 USD!
Option 2: Get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $168.75 USD worth of product by spending $99 USD!
No matter which option you may choose for your Starter Kit, both provide you with free business supplies and free shipping on their Starter Kit—not to mention all the fun that comes with being part of Stampin’ Up!
Both Options include:
- 20%–25% off future purchases of Stampin’ Up! Products.
- Exclusive early access to new products.
- Opportunities to earn FREE products.
- FREE REGISTRATION to the Stampin’ Up! Annual Virtual Convention (called OnStage) this November! (A $77 value!)
- Support through online training resources, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Opportunity to turn your passion into a profitable business (if you choose)
- No Risk! No Obligation! No Pressure!
You are never required to do anything more. It is really up to you what you want to do with this opportunity. You can enjoy your starter kit and discount ordering for 4 months! If you decide you want to continue as a demonstrator, you just need to meet your quarterly minimum.
*The only requirement to remain a demonstrator after your initial 4-month period is to accrue $300 in sales every quarter. You can collect these sales any way you want. In fact, if you don’t want to sell anything, all of those sales can be from you. You can collect orders from family and friends to help reach that quarterly minimum to stay active as a demonstrator (which is exactly how I did it when I first started 10 years ago).
I am here to help answer any questions you may have. Contact me if you want to chat.